Hot tub with integrated heater
This glass fibre tube with an integrated inside heater looks particularly elegant and luxurious
Capacity: 5-8 people
- Fiberglass frame hot tub with wooden finishing from the outside
- Outlet valve for water
- Stainless steel heater with a chimney (internal)
Hot tub with integrated heater information. It does not have any additional exterior details that require additional space to be added. If you are the one who does not want to spend a lot of time in the care of the tub – this and our other glass fibre tubes really fit for you. The glass fibre tube can be cleaned with plain water or with chemicals and will not have any effect on its surface.
The hot tub glass fibre tube is a durable product that does not require additional investment or expense. The glass fibre insert is made of a single piece of fibreglass fabric with curved benches, which allows you to save water and, of course, accelerates the warming of the water in the tub. The glass fibre liner’s surface is smooth, soft and pleasant to touch. You will be able to choose from four colours you like: grey, ceramic, yellow and blue. The advantage of glass fibre tubs is extremely easy maintenance.
Hot tub cover: wooden or fibreglass
Bottle Holder from Spruce
Paddle From Spruce
Safety Fence For Chimney
Scoop And Poker
The LED lighting in the tub is a great way to create a cosy atmosphere and enjoy the pleasures of the water.
Chimney security is recommended for thought and purchasing. You may choose a wood or metal chimney guard. This is vital to protect yourself and your visitors and children from the risk of burns and injuries around the water bath.
Then you can enjoy the water in the bathtub and don’t worry about keeping your drinks in the water-the minibar is a perfect way out. The holder of the bottle is made of spruce; it is appropriate for 5 bottles.
Hot Tub Size
Hot tubs are transported on the pallet of size (L x W x H): 2.1 x 2.1 x 1.25 m.
Weight: 210 kg.
ATTENTION! Read and follow all instructions carefully before installing and using this product!
- Fire and hot water may lead to serious injuries! Never leave your children and those with disabilities unattended!
- Cleaning and maintenance shall not be made by children without any supervision.
- This Hot tub can’t be used by children aged up to 8 years old and any persons with reduced physical, sensory or mental capabilities.
- Keep this product more than 2 m away from the pool (for France 3.5 m), to prevent children from climbing on it and accessing the pool.
- Never heat the Hot Tub when it is empty! The Hot Tub could get on fire and unrepairable damages may occur!
- Standard our heaters are made from 304 and 430-grade stainless steel. If chlorine, bromide, saltwater or other chemicals will be used heater steel grade must be upgraded to 316-grade stainless steel.
- It is very important to empty the heater from the water as well in case there are minus degrees outside.
- All information is based on experiences made and is the best of our knowledge. The local circumstances and other conditions must be taken into consideration from each individual Hot Tub user.
What's So Special
Traditions meets new technologies to create a high quality products.
More then 10 years of experience
Modern design products for truly exceptional garden.