Wooden hot tub
The Wooden Hot tub has become more and more popular as a combination of hot water and fresh air provides delightful sensations. It is a perfect place to relax and have fun with family and friends. Therefore we offer a wide range of hot tubs: made only from the wood, with a synthetic frame or with a fibreglass interior.
- Stainless steel heater with a chimney (inside hot tub)
- Stainless steel tightening bands;
- Outlet valve
- Hot tub made from spruce or thermo wood
- Wooden inside benches
- Safety fence for the hot tubs with the heaters inside
The luxury of a Wooden Hot Tub
Bathing in a wooden hot tub feels cosy and nature-friendly. This wood log burning hot tub can be made of spruce or thermowood. Standard hot tub depth is 95 cm, floor and sidewall thickness is 38 mm. All the screws used for the hot tub are made of stainless steel to prevent rust and any nasty staining.
The hot tub heater and wooden benches are fixed to the walls, so it is easy to clean the hot tub after using it. Also, models with external (outside) wood burning ovens are available and these models can fit in more people. Moreover, external heaters can have a small glass window in the doors, so that it looks cosier.
The hot tub has a water discharge valve, it is ready for the hose connection, so water can be drained whenever you want.
We can deliver a fully assembled wooden hot tub or not assembled and packed on a pallet (KIT) together with the detailed assembly instructions and drawings. One person can easily assemble our hot tub in 1.5-2.5 hours depending on the size of it.
- Size of a 1.5 diameter assembled cargo (L x W x H): 1.7 x 1.2 x 1.9 m, size of a KIT (L x W x H): 2 x 1.2 x 0.6 m. Weight: 170-200 kg;
- Size of a 1.9 diameter assembled cargo (L x W x H): 2.1 x 1.2 x 2.2 m, size of a KIT (L x W x H): 2 x 1.2 x 0.6 m. Weight: 230-270 kg;
- Size of a 2.2 diameter assembled cargo (L x W x H): 2.3 x 1.2 x 2.4 m, size of a KIT (L x W x H): 2.2 x 1.2 x 0.6 m. Weight: 270-300 kg.
- 1.5 m hot tub – for 4 persons or for 6 persons if a hot tub has an external heater.
- 1.9 m hot tub – for 6 persons or for 8 persons if a hot tub has an external heater.
- 2.2 m hot tub – for 8 persons or for 10 persons if a hot tub has an external heater.
Locations: The Dark Hedges, Portmeirion, Isle of Staffa, Isle Of Skye, Lake District. Also Dorset, Somerset, Wales, Scottish Highlands, Shaftesbury, Snowdonia, Banstead
What's So Special
Traditions meets new technologies to create a high quality products.
More then 10 years of experience
Modern design products for truly exceptional garden.